Creating Rocks, To-Dos, and Issues
After creating a Rock, To-Do, or Issue, discover how to change the owner.
Table of Contents
Terms that appear with an asterisk (*) are configurable and may differ from your Ninety. Explore our glossary of terms.
The Create Button
No matter what page you're on within Ninety, the Create button is in the upper right-hand corner making it easy to add new content.
- Click CREATE in the upper right-hand corner.
- Using the dropdown list, click the item to create.
- Issue*, Rock*, To-Do*, Headline*, or Cascading Message*.
- Click the profile picture icon to assign the item to another team member
- Input details, item description, due date
- Click CREATE
TIP: You can minimize the Create pop-up with the minimize button or by clicking the page behind the window. Click the expand or maximize button to resume editing.
Re-Assigning a Rock, To-Do, or Issue
To re-assign a Rock*, To-Do*, or Issue* to a new user, follow the steps outlined below.
- Within the desired Team, click the item.
- Click the person icon at the top right,
- Chose the new team member to own the item,
Note: Only members of your selected team show up as an option.
Changing an Item's Team
To edit the team that a Rock*, To-Do*, or Issue* appears in,
- Navigate to the Teams dropdown
- Choose a new team
Changing the team immediately removes it from the current page and moves it onto the new team.
Duplicate To-Dos for Multiple People
When creating a new To-Do*, there is the option to duplicate it across multiple people by simply checking each desired person's name. Doing so puts the To-Do* on each person's To-Do* list.
Note: Assigning multiple people only works when creating a new To-Do* — not an existing To-Do*.
Adding a Rock to Multiple Teams
You can add Rocks* to any team you are on. Making Rocks* visible across teams helps with transparency and assigning Milestones*.
- Select the Rock*
- Click the Add to Other Teams dropdown
- Select as many teams as desired