Configuring Lead, Agree, Coach (LAC) Commitments and Annual Questions
Configure the commitment statements found in the LAC section of a Discussion and/or the questions asked in an Annual Discussion.
Table of Contents
Terms that appear with an asterisk (*) are configurable and may differ from your Ninety. Explore our glossary of terms.
Covered in this Article:
What can be Configured?
Within the forms for a Quarterly* or Annual Discussion*, Owners* and Admins* can configure the commitments outlined in the Lead, Agree, Coach (LAC)* section. They can also configure questions asked in the forms of an Annual Discussion*, as pictured.
Important: Configuring these takes effect across a company. Updating commitments or questions doesn't affect past Discussion documentation. When a Discussion is completed, Ninety records the configuration at the time of the Discussion.
How to Edit LAC Commitments
Navigate to the 1-on-1* tool on the sidebar, then click the gear icon to access settings. From here, Owners* and Admins* can do the following.
- Drag and drop the Drag Handle (icon with 12 dots) to reorder the commitments.
- Click the Plus Sign icon to add new commitments.
- Click the Trashcan icon to delete items.
- Click Reset on the top right of the screen, then select Reset to Default to revert to the default items.
- Click the toggle labeled Manager / Managee to switch how each party views the commitment.
- Click an individual commitment to edit the primary commitment AND its description.
- When a commitment is selected, click Add Descriptor to add more bullets that help describe the commitment.
- Click Save when you are done editing.
How to Edit Annual Discussion Questions
Navigate to the 1-on-1* tool on the sidebar, click the Gear icon to access the settings, and then Annual Questions at the top to configure the questions.
Note: These questions are always free-response answers.
The left side is how the question displays on the side navigation while in the Annual Discussion* form. The right side is the question to appear. From here, Owners* and Admins* can do the following,
- Drag and drop the drag handle (icon with 12 dots) to reorder the questions.
- Click Add Question to add a new item.
- Click an item to edit the question's name as it appears on the sidebar or to edit the question.
- Click the trashcan icon to delete items.
- Click Reset, then select Reset to Default from the dropdown to revert to the default items.
- Click Save when you're done editing.
The following images show an Annual Question being edited (left side) and the question lives on a Discussion form (right side) to show how descriptors and commitments* appear.
Updating Competency, Commitment, Capacity (CCC) Terms
To update the terms Competency*, Commitment*, and Capacity* found in the CCC* section of a Discussion, an Owner* or Admin* must navigate to the Our Language settings in Company Settings. Review this article on modifying configurable language.