Currently in Beta at Ninety
Learn more about our Beta Program plus get a list of features currently available only to our beta companies.
Table of Contents
Terms that appear with an asterisk (*) are configurable and may differ from your Ninety. Explore our glossary of terms.
Ninety's Beta Program is open for any company to join and provides access to the most recent features to test in Ninety.
The Ninety Product Team sends an email to all users or pushes an in-app message when new features are released. To join, chat with our Client Success Team to be added immediately. Leaving the Beta Program is just as easy — contact our CS Team, and we'll take care of everything.
As an Individual
Sign up to be a beta tester and get early access to Ninety's latest enhancements. Provide us with your feedback and help inform our product development.
As a Company
Sign up to enable beta for your whole company and get early access to Ninety's latest enhancements. Provide us with your feedback and help inform our product development.
Current Features In Beta
- Multiple Org Charts*
- Surveys Tool
The Surveys Tool allows teams to help engage by providing a trackable way to provide meaningful feedback. The Surveys Page displays two different tabs based on permissions. Users that have Admin or Owner level permissions can see the Admin page where they can create and start surveys. All other permission levels only see the My Surveys tab so they can keep track of surveys assigned to them.
- Baseline Assessment
- Org Fitness Review
Accessing Surveys Tool
- Click Surveys from the main left navigation menu.
- My Surveys and Admin tabs are displayed (based on permission level)
- Owners, Admin, and Managers can create and start surveys
- All permission l My Surveys section, where all assigned, started, and completed surveys are located.
We have a variety of items ready to test in Zapier! We are asking for users familiar with Zapier to try the following Actions and Triggers:
- Action: Create Issue*
- Action: Create Headline*
- Trigger: New To-Do* by team
- Trigger: New To-Do* by user
- Action: Add/subtract value to the score of a given KPI* for the current week
- Action: Update the Score of a KPI*
- Action: Search KPI*