Meeting Recap Emails
Learn what items are included in each meeting's recap email. These are sent automatically to team members when the meeting is finished.
Table of Contents
Terms that appear with an asterisk (*) are configurable and may differ from your Ninety. Explore our glossary of terms.
Meeting Recap Email
The meeting recap email is sent to all current team members listed in the rating section after each meeting. Users can opt-out by unchecking Send Meeting Recap Email on the Conclude page.
Tip: Team members can edit the notes and ratings after a meeting by selecting the pencil icon under the meeting's details.
Weekly Team Meetings
The recap email from Weekly Team Meetings* includes:
- To-Dos* — any To-Dos* created during the meeting.
- Solved Issues* — any Issues* marked as done during the meeting.
- Headlines* — all Headlines* discussed and marked done during the meeting.
- Cascading Messages* — a list of Cascading Messages* created during the meeting.
- Notes — all notes recorded during the meeting or added/edited after.
Quarterly Planning Meetings
The recap email from Quarterly Planning Meetings* includes all of the above, plus:
- Rocks* Created — any Rocks* created during the meeting.
Annual Planning Meetings
The recap email from Annual Planning Meetings* includes everything sent after Quarterly Planning Meetings*. Annual Planning Meetings* cover two days — the recap email is sent after the second day.